When to bring out Fall Scents

I TOTALLY missed the window last year of when to bring out my fall scents. I waited until it was cold...and then it was winter before I knew it LOL! Do you have a specifice date when you start to promote the Fall scents? I want to do MUCH better this year- not introduce them early but not too late. Sept. 1.... Sept. 21st... something else?

I have already started. I started adding a few and start dropping the summer scents now for the next to month the scent will get closer to even by the end of September all most all my fall line will be up with my standard sellers. In October I start adding my Xmas scents and winter scents.

Take a walk through retail stores like Joanns and others. All summer stuff is on rock bottom final clearance, they are building large fall displays, if they are stocking shelves you will see busy workers and boxes in the aisles waiting for unpacking. You will also see many of the smaller displays up and catching your attention will fall colors. The time is now!

This by the way is funny to me. I live in AZ and can barely open my front door to go to the mailbox...the dreaded 115 degrees plus can knock you down and it is so tiring to walk all the way there and back and then to your backyard pool that feels like bathwater. Poor me !

Don't worry though, you won't have to think about fall for long cause before Halloween, the Christmas stuff will be there!

I take my wholesale orders the 2nd to last week in August for both fall and Christmas scents and have them delivered right after Labor day, my retailers have lots of money then and they have learned that this is when the time is right. sell a whole lot more.

I didn't want to start this early, but one of my sales reps had already taken orders for the fall scents. Last week I poured and we delivered Harvest, Wm Apple Cider, Cranberry, BNB, and Pumpkin Pie. They smelled so GOOD! I even finished my Fall/Christmas Brochure update today. I guess I've started my fall season! Problem was that it was 103 degrees today.

I'm anxious to put out fall stuff already and have been deciding on what fragrances I'll be using.

As far as I'm concerned, I would like to roll them out as early as possible in August. JoAnn's already has fall stuff out, and Hobby Lobby has Christmas out, so I don't think you'd be rushing anything.