Logo peeps....HELP

slow-burn

I have a logo that I use on all my products. However, when it was created for me (I have changed almost all of it) I ended up with a picture of my tree which has a white box all the way around it. Worked great for labels still, cuz I could adjust the way it needed to be done. But now that I am going to start doing my web page, it isn't working. I am ending up with a white box around the logo, and on a colored backround.....well, it doesn't work!!! How can I redo this, so that I don't have this problem? Am I going to run into this again when I start doing product pics too since I cut the backround out? I did it myself on them, but not on the logo. I dont' know what programs to use to fix this situation! Any recommendations on how I can change this?

I am real puter dumb, lol!!!

Heather you just need to make that image transparent. You can do that in a good program such as PSP or Adobe Photo Shop. If you need help, let me know I can help you do that.

~Sharon

Ok, how would I go about doing that then? I have a program, and I will admit, that I have never used it........for much. It confoozles me, it is the Printshop Pro publisher deluxe. But not sure how to import and such. Don't have any other programs to speak of.....I do believe that this thing is gonna get the best of me, lol!

Ok, how would I go about doing that then? I have a program, and I will admit, that I have never used it........for much. It confoozles me, it is the Printshop Pro publisher deluxe. But not sure how to import and such. Don't have any other programs to speak of.....I do believe that this thing is gonna get the best of me, lol!

I'm not sure how to do it in that program...I don't use it. But if you send me that image I will make it transparent for you and send it back..it won't take long, but I'll have to do it when I get home from work which will be in about 2 hours. Send it to sharon@sagebrushjunction.com if you want to!

Sharon was able to do it, but I don't have the program that she used. And I need to work on what I sent her cuz it was only part of it. Thanx so much girl, I know I have been a real PITA!

Beth, I emailed you!!!! Girl, I would love it if you could walk me thru this with my program!

Georgia-I feel for ya girl, this is awful! I felt fairly confident for doing some things, but man, when doing this web stuff, OMG it is a nightmare, and I feel like such a dumb a$$!!! New there was alot of stuff with this, just never imagined so much!! We need some foo foo punch to get us thru this, LOL!