Texas Candlemaking Conference

Hey fairy light:

www.texascandleconference.com

got my reservations for conference & hotel just today and am getting very excited.

Cheryl

1. homespun5 (Cheryl)

2. fairy light

3. shala

4. Terrie

5. Smart Tart (Debbie)

6. Kaybee23 (Kerrie)

7. Cindy Lou

8. Dallas Texas Dean (Michael and Lisa)

9. Glolite

10. OSuzyQ

11. Sherrie

LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE SKIPPED ANYONE!!!!

I live a couple hours from there or maybe an hour so I should be able to go and since it's on a weekend that makes my odds even better. :) Hopefully we'll get to meet up there :) crossing my fingers. My mom will be with me as she drives me anywhere that is too far from home. I'm one of the younger candle makers (Senior in Highschool) so I'm not completely off on my own yet lol. I'll be sure to let you know if I'll be there for sure or not. Thanks for posting this I had no idea there was even a conference going to be taking place.

HUGS

got a leadership conference that weekend here at the university, so won't be able to make it. maybe next year, although chances are slim if it is always in september. between leadership conferences, retreats and sorority recruitment, it's a crazy time of year! hope everyone has fun!

I am going, am already registered have a room reserved at the Comfort Suites. Am trying to drag Terrie, Shala, and Sherie with me, LOL! :D

Kerry,

You aren't dragging me girl. I'm there!! I'm getting really excited and so is my hubby. He is having a man weekend while I am gone. :P

I am going, am already registered have a room reserved at the Comfort Suites. Am trying to drag Terrie, Shala, and Sherie with me, LOL! :D

If all goes well, I'm going! It should be the next schedule out at work. I'm planning on blocking the Thursday before that weekend and the Monday after the weekend off. Cross your fingers that I get it off Kerry, LOL!