Coconut, Milk, and Peaches scented CP (their cut!!!!)

maryann

I luv this FO from A Scent Shop formerly known as (boy do I want to say Prince :laugh2: / :rolleyes2 ) Scents for Soy. I can't WAIT to cut into this baby! But it'll be a few days as it went right into the frig after being made and it always takes longer (for me) to become hard enough to cut. I had to take a picture of the bottom before it turns brown from the vanilla :cry2:. The picture doesn't do it justice the shades are so purdy. Can't wait to see if the coconut flakes stay white/looking nice.

[ATTACH]7532[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7533[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7569[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7570[/ATTACH] (made Thursday night ~ looking good so far!)

:whoohoo: I'm doing the HAPPY DANCE !!!*getdown*

post-119-139458406191_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458406193_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458406253_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458406255_thumb.jpg

I luv this FO from A Scent Shack formally known as (boy do I want to say Prince :laugh2: / :rolleyes2 ) Scents for Soy. I can't WAIT to cut into this baby! But it'll be a few days as it went right into the frig after being made and it always takes longer (for me) to become hard enough to cut. I had to take a picture of the bottom before it turns brown :cry2: the picture doesn't do it justice the shades are so purdy. Can't wait to see if the coconut flakes stays white/looking nice.

[ATTACH]7532[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7533[/ATTACH]

cool !

Interesting Maryann.

Formally known as Eugenia

Informally known as e (among other things :smiley2: )

You meant "formerly" as "in the past" LOL.

OOPSIE! :embarasse noted and changed :grin2:

I can't wait to see the end result as well. It has started to change slowly. I couldn't help myself and cut part of it, but had to stop as its still too soft and not cutting good.

Those are very nice! How did you get the coconut look on top?

I am familar with A Scent Shop which use to be Scents For Soy. Is there also one by the name of A Scent Shack? So let's see that would be the artist formerly known as Scents for Soy and A Scent Shack;)

Those are very nice! How did you get the coconut look on top?

I am familar with A Scent Shop which use to be Scents For Soy. Is there also one by the name of A Scent Shack? So let's see that would be the artist formerly known as Scents for Soy and A Scent Shack;)

If I don't break (did I use the form E :grin2:) the edit button on this thread it'll be a MIRACLE!! Your right KMommy it is A Scent Shop, I guess I better stop going by memory :embarasse as its shot.

Carol is right I use coconut flakes. So far so good, I didn't scent the top layer so I'm hoping the flakes will stay white. I did notice the flakes that touched the scented parts of the soap turned brown.