? about some Fruit Scents

Candle Man

I have tried Watermelon, Honeydew, Cantaloupe, Peach & Pear from a couple different companies. They smell gerat OOB but they are all light in wax. Is that the nature of these fruit scents, they are just light?

I'm looking for a great strong hot throw in these scents.

I use my own soy blend for containers with lX wicks and paraffin for melts, votives & pillars. I know it's not my container blend because I have used this for a few years now with great throw.

BTW - When I tested these scents I used 1.5oz or 9% per LB. still only a light throw.

Usually fruit scents are light like Cucumber melon, Pear especially in my wax, and Cantaloupe.

I have tried Watermelon from Candles and Supplies and I had an incredible Cold and Hot Throw. I only use 1 oz.

I got a Peach from NG and I had an overwhelming Hot Throw that gaged me. And also only used 1 oz.

I'm guessing it depends on the supplier to and which FO you buy.

And I tested the above scents in Joy Wax and 100% soy wax.

Mindy :)

Usually fruit scents are light like Cucumber melon, Pear especially in my wax, and Cantaloupe.

I have tried Watermelon from Candles and Supplies and I had an incredible Cold and Hot Throw. I only use 1 oz.

I got a Peach from NG and I had an overwhelming Hot Throw that gaged me. And also only used 1 oz.

I'm guessing it depends on the supplier to and which FO you buy.

And I tested the above scents in Joy Wax and 100% soy wax.

Mindy :)

I have tried the fruits from NG and I used the Fresh Peach at 1.5oz and still weak.

I find also that those scents are light in wax as well. I do really like the Peak Ginger Peach, nice thrower and I sell quite a lot of it. So maybe it does need that extra oomph behind it to make it throw.

Hi Candleman-

If you are looking for a good stron Pear-try Impeccably Pear from Scented Bean or Brandied pear from Candle Cocoon. They are both wonderful and the pear from Candle Cocoon I only used .75oz pp and Scented bean's just 1oz per pound.

Fresh Peach and Wild Watermelon from ICS are wonderful. I use KY125 and have had no problem with thrown on any of these.

I have not tried a straight honeydew or anyone's cuc melon. I mix my own Cuc Melon using KY's Cucumber and Melon Mist from NG.....

Hope this helps a little

Tracey

Hi Candleman-

If you are looking for a good stron Pear-try Impeccably Pear from Scented Bean or Brandied pear from Candle Cocoon. They are both wonderful and the pear from Candle Cocoon I only used .75oz pp and Scented bean's just 1oz per pound.

Fresh Peach and Wild Watermelon from ICS are wonderful. I use KY125 and have had no problem with thrown on any of these.

I have not tried a straight honeydew or anyone's cuc melon. I mix my own Cuc Melon using KY's Cucumber and Melon Mist from NG.....

Hope this helps a little

Tracey

Thanks, I will sample those and see.

Actually the Peach form ICS is called Perfect Peach-wanted to clarify just in case. I was on her sight earlier and noticed my error.

Hope you find something that works for you in all those scents.....

Tracey