Candle Wealth International Inc?

Batana

Greetings!

Do you know about Candle Wealth International, Inc, guys? The company is located in Chatsworth, CA. I am interested in becoming their associate. Any info on this company would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Batana

Hi, This is the second time you have asked a question about CandleWealth. What is up with that? You might want to contact them directly and ask for recommendations and speak with some of their representatives and see if they are willing to answer your questions....

I repeat what I said in my other post - it's a pyramid scheme. How many times do you need people to tell you that? If you want support on joining Candlewealth, you won't find it here. If you'r just trying to advertise for them, this is not the place for it.

Dear Ladies,

Please take it easy.

I am new on this forum. I am just trying not to make another mistake. I didn't know the rule not to ask about one thing twice. I am looking for a business opportunity. I have been on carpet cleaning forum for quite a while. To my surprise, those guys are far more polite. Just for your knowledge, you can see how people communicate on the forum to each other. http://www.i-boards.com/ics/default.asp

Thank you,

Batana

Batana,

In general, people who visit this forum do a lot of exploring-- they don't just stick to one section. So there's a very big chance that someone who read your previous post about CandleWealth in another section of this same forum will end up seeing this one as well.

Same advice here -- you're better off buying a candle-making kit.

Dear Ladies,

Please take it easy.

I am new on this forum. I am just trying not to make another mistake. I didn't know the rule not to ask about one thing twice. I am looking for a business opportunity. I have been on carpet cleaning forum for quite a while. To my surprise, those guys are far more polite. Just for your knowledge, you can see how people communicate on the forum to each other. http://www.i-boards.com/ics/default.asp

Thank you,

Batana

Excellent response to make friends here......ummmmm NOT!! :cool2:

Well then I think you should invest all of your money in CW and make your second mistake.

teeheehee :highfive: I second that - oh and if you don't like the *rude people* on this board, no one is forcing your hand to stay here. So far the people I have meet here have been nothing but nice and extremely helpful. The fact that you can't take a hint (or constructive criticism) leads me to the fact that maybe you should stick with what you are doing and not venture in our world...

But that could just be me (oh and maybe the other like 3000 people on this board!)

Batana...Here is a thread about candlewealth... and their schemes....

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2942&highlight=candlewealth

My advice..... Buy a soy kit from a candle supplier and lose CW!!

That's exactly what I did! About 6 months ago I saw an ad in a magazine about candles. I LOVE candles and so wanted to get started. I contacted the rep who was nice, showed me their site, I signed up FOR FREE and got a sample pack. I GOT hooked on candles, NOT on their company. Their pack is a good way to get a feel for the container candles (which I gave away to charity) but then found out rather quickly that even though their wax was okay, it was too much and had to pay way too much shipping. so that's when my odysey began. I haven't ordered from them in 5 months but still get their emails and just delete them. Never signed anyone up-got myself a business partner instead and hope this is a good fall from us. Have learned TONS from this site and others and my web site is almost done. IMHO the only ones making $ from Candlewealth are the big wigs. Steer clear of pyramid schemes.