Creativity needed! Winner will receive...

Hello all! I need to change the name of my company and need some creative minds to help. My #1 wholesale account is expanding my line and has suggested I change my company name (no big deal, I was going to anyway), so it doesn't sound so "cottage like"...their words.

Requirements:

1. The name is limited to one or two words; prefer one.

2. The name needs to be comtemporary, or modern. It cannot contain a name, such as Sally's, nor anything along the country line names.

3. The shorter the word(s) the better.

4. I use all types of waxes, but am known mostly for my "natural" candle line. Therefore, I do NOT want to limit the name to a particular wax type.

I will send $20.00 through Paypal to the person who submits the name I choose. I will also announce the winner on this thread.

At this time, the creative portion of my mind is "zero"! My Hubby just lost his job and all my concentration is going towards figuring out what in the world we are going to do. Thank God, Hubby is close to retirement age, and has been offered a Buyout. Without these positive aspects, I would have NO mind whatsoever!

Thanks for your participation and help!

Edited: A bit more info as requested. I manufacture: jar candles, votives, pillars, tarts, soaps, body mist, sachets, and body butter.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a new domain name, transfer or renewal for just $1.99*</SPAN> with each and every new, non-domain product you buy -- no quantity limit! Every domain includes Complete Email ($9.99/yr value!), FREE Hosting, Quick Blog and much more!</SPAN> Sale price reflected in your shopping cart at checkout. Some limitations apply.

is_avail.png

ENLIGHTENEDELEMENTS.COM is available!

Two words, sorry!

TRANQUILLIGHT.COM is available!

Check the domain names that you would like to register below.Multiple Domain Name Strategies

.gb {padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; background-color: #dddddd;}.ll {padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; border-left: 1px solid #dddddd;}.ssl {padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; background-color: #E4EFC7; border-left: 2px solid #588000; border-top: 2px solid #588000;}.ssm {padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; background-color: #E4EFC7; border-top: 2px solid #588000;}.ssr {padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; background-color: #E4EFC7; border-right: 2px solid #588000; border-top: 2px solid #588000;}icn_quickhelp.gif.com*.net*.org*.biz*.info*.us.tv.wstxt_ws.gif.name*.co.uk

Select

All

$8.95/yr

$8.99/yr

$8.99/yr

SALE!

$6.99/yr

save $1.00!

SALE!

$5.99/yr

save $4.00!

$7.99/yr

$34.99/yr

$9.99/yr

$9.99/yr

$9.99/yr

var stackFields = '';function checkStack(){ var frm = document.RegisterDomainForm; if (stackFields != '') { stackArr = stackFields.split("|"); for (i=0; iATEASELIGHT.COMTRANQUILLITTLE.COMPLACIDLIGHT.COMTRANQUILSUN.COMSEDATELIGHT.COMTRANQUILTHIN.COMCALMBRILLIANCE.COMPLACIDSUN.COMCALMTHIN.COM</DIV>

Elegance

Culture

Rhythm

Splendor

Purity

Style

Urban Elegance (really was thinking Urban Candle as in Cowboy ha ha)

Chic

Charmed

Symmetry

Captivating

Captivation

Seduction (now that might not work lol)

Temptation

Charisma

(I gotta stop. I'm wanting to change my name lol)

Elegance

Culture

Rhythm

Splendor

Purity

Style

Urban Elegance (really was thinking Urban Candle as in Cowboy ha ha)

Chic

Charmed

Symmetry

Captivating

Captivation

Seduction (now that might not work lol)

Temptation

Charisma

(I gotta stop. I'm wanting to change my name lol)

These two struck me funny as I was reading them. I couldn't help but think:

The Rhythm Method :tongue2: (ok...this one is silly)

or

Splendor in the Wax

What about an Italian name?

as... Magia (magic)? You pronounce it as it's written, "a" as "Up", whit an accent on the "i". the "g" is like "ginger" (sorry it's too complicated to explain!!!)

Anyway my little fried brain came up with these:

Feelings

Emotions

Emotional (emotional scents)

Serenity

Illusion

Spiritual

Night dream

Light beam

ehhhhr not so wonderful names...:D

What about an Italian name?

as... Magia (magic)? You pronounce it as it's written, "a" as "Up", whit an accent on the "i". the "g" is like "ginger" (sorry it's too complicated to explain!!!)

Anyway my little fried brain came up with these:

Feelings

Emotions

Emotional (emotional scents)

Serenity

Illusion

Spiritual

Night dream

Light beam

ehhhhr not so wonderful names...:D

Thanks Cybersix! Not to worry about the Italian name! I am married to an Italian, so when he gets home, I will ask him how to pronounce Magia. I may already know being married to him for almost 20 years. :D