Black Low Profile Jars

If someone knows where to get these at a good price, please let me know. I can only find the black LP ones at SW. I'd like to find somewhere to get case quanity of 2 oz. and 4 oz black double wall jars with lids and safety seals. I am having a hellacious time finding them. The ones I've seen (other than the ones at SW) are pretty cheaply made and I don't like them. I could also use a source for 8 and 16 oz. black double wall jars with smooth black lids.

Thanks! :D

http://www.soapandthings.com/pc-1252-54-4-oz-black-low-profile-double-wall-jar.aspx

Soap and things has them and I believe she will give an additional discount you purchase in large quantities. The ones I got from her were a matte finish, which I did not like, but she got them to me quickly without having to pay extra fees, which was what I needed.

http://containerandpackaging.com/item.asp?item=J015LP

Container and packaging had the ones that I wanted (nice and shiny), however, they took way too long to deliver. For me, it would have taken about two weeks--1 week for them to get them packed and out of the warehouse, and another week for shipping from UT to IN.

Containerandpackaging is in Eagle Idaho. When I ordered from them, in larger than case quantity, they were shipped within 2 business days. The transit time cannot be helped. I got mine in two days. Lol, I live in the same state.

Well, excuse me, I listed the wrong state for Container & Packaging. We all know transit time can't be helped unless you pay rush shipping charges.

The point I was trying to make is to make sure to ask them how long it will take before your order leaves their warehouse if you need it in a hurry and don't happen to live in the same state like Carrie does.

That goes for any company you're doing business with. Most companies that I work with generally ship within 1-2 days of receiving my order (and many even advertise the fact that they ship within 24-48 hours), so I sort of assumed it's a pretty standard procedure for large companies. Well, I was obviously wrong. I'm not knocking C&P, 5 days to ship is not unreasonable. It was just that in my particular case I didn't have time to lose, so I went with another supplier. Now that I know how long they take, I can plan accordingly.