New Labels...help me decide! :) 3rd Label Added!!!

BizzyBs

What if you use the labels as such -- the one with the black stripe for the 8 oz JJ and the stripe-less (is this a word? :grin2: ) label for the salsa jar? I feel that if you use the one with the black stripe on the salsa jar, it would kinda cut it in half and it's already a squat jar as it is. But then again it might be too much trouble to print two types of labels?

They are both wonderful labels - but I have one question for you - is the graphic in the background colored or grayscale? Because I was thinking if it was color, could you pull the darker of the colors from the graphic to be your background color for your text area. Make sense? That way you get the boldness of the black and yet it's not quite as dark as the black so it won't divide your lable as much and it won't be overwhelming for the eye. Just a thought... but I do like the layout and it's not too crowded! Great job!

Life & Light!

Tish

They are both wonderful labels - but I have one question for you - is the graphic in the background colored or grayscale? Because I was thinking if it was color, could you pull the darker of the colors from the graphic to be your background color for your text area. Make sense? That way you get the boldness of the black and yet it's not quite as dark as the black so it won't divide your lable as much and it won't be overwhelming for the eye. Just a thought... but I do like the layout and it's not too crowded! Great job!

Life & Light!

Tish

Yes...thought of this as well! I thought I may try out the brown/burgundy color in place of the black. For some reason...I like the black label better, but something about it is bothering me? I think I'll try changing the color of the band and see if it makes a difference.

Life & Light!

Tish

Just added a new one to the first post...what 'cha think?? :)

Oh, now, what'd you do that for? LOL I can't decide now. Definitely like the new one, that light colored band still stands out. I keep finding myself drawn to the black, but the lighter one makes everything a little more balanced. Okay, I'm stuck. Hopefully someone else has a stronger opinion!

Just added a new one to the first post...what 'cha think?? :)

ROCK ON!! :rockon: I'm SOOOO lovin' that third one!! Just enough color to seperate the scent from the rest of the lable but light enough to not overwhelm. You ROCK!! :thumbsup: That was *exactly* what I had pictured. And it's neutral enough of a color to not clash with the colors of your candles. Oh I'm so lovin' it... er wait, I already said that... oh well! LOL

Great work!!

Life & Light!

Tish

I couldn't really decide between the first two, but I LOVE the 3rd one!! It's definately a keeper, IMO. Brings the first 2 together, but it also fixes the issues with the black stripe and the font. All 3 choices are awesome, but the 3rd one gets my vote!

You do amazing work girlie! I wish I could afford for you to do my labels, ah, maybe one day! :grin2:

-Jessica

I like the black stripe...but would think a black lid would be better to accent eachother.

I agree with Lindsaycb.

The black stripe catches the eye immediately but a black lid would finish the jars off beautifully.

Some of the jars I've been experimenting with recently have black lids & I think they look more classy than the others.

Sally.