New Labels...help me decide! :) 3rd Label Added!!!

BizzyBs

Hi all...would love to get your input on a new label design I have come up with. There are two versions and I need to figure out which one is better (and why lol). I am leaning towards the one with the black strip through the middle...but really can't decide between the two. I LOVE how these labels turned out...the background image is a closeup of my chunks! I am LOVIN' my new laser printer and the new gloss labels...now just to find a new design. lol

Would love to get some input! TIA!

newlabelsm.jpg

Here's a third choice...what do you all think???

newlabel2.jpg

Definately the one with the black band. I think it actually makes your name stand out more. The other is just kind of all run together, nothing jumps out. From that picture I can't read either line of text so it's hard to say if the font in the black band needs to be larger, but possibly so.

I find it amusing that you design labels for others but can't decide on your own! :D

Definately the one with the black band. I think it actually makes your name stand out more. The other is just kind of all run together, nothing jumps out. From that picture I can't read either line of text so it's hard to say if the font in the black band needs to be larger, but possibly so.

I find it amusing that you design labels for others but can't decide on your own! :D

AH...but being a graphic designer has been my downfall. It's always about the client and finding what "they" want. I have had the worst time coming up with something I really like for myself. lol I'm sure I'll get there sooner or later...just have to find the time for my own business in between all my clients. :)

Oh well I have to be different like a couple others.I like the one on the right.

I am known to be honest from what my friends' mothers always said.They would tell my friend just ask Lynn what she thinks and you will get the truth.It would be my choice but go with the others.Maybe like one said use both.Can't go wrong then.

LynnS