Just For Fun Single Bar Soap Swap

eugenia

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purple Lilac - that whole bar is M&P, the scent is Nutcracker (seasonal) from WSP which is one of my favorites!! I'm glad you like it.

I already PMd Rae Ann to tell her how much I love the bars I got from her...unfortunately I tried both of them before I had a chance to take any pics! They smell great, lather up well. You should definitely be selling these babies! :D

Edited to add: Yes thanks so much for starting the swap - I agree it was FUN

I got my soap form satinducky yesterday, forgot to take pic, had to use it right away. LOOOOOOOvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee it. It was scented in Angel Wings (which to me smelled like old fashioned cold cream) I could not quit smelling it last night after opening it. It was a soap made with lard, very smooth, hard bar. The lather was wonderful. Now if only I could get away with a lard soap in my area, everyone is around here always wants all vegetable.

Thanks so much for the swap, it was fun and very simple to do with all my shows going on.

Michelle

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine from Michi today (it was her oatmeal milk and honey). It was wonderful!! Just the right amt of exfoliation and wonderful scent. Very moisturizing, too.

Marisa, yours will be in the mail on WEdnesday. Sorry, things have been a bit crazy here. I will send a little something extra for the kids as well!

Steph

I forgot to post, but I did get mine from Elle110 (Michelle) and OMG-that soap is AWESOME!! :highfive:

I had to fight my kids for it literally, and ended up cutting it in half so my daughter could use some in her bathroom, and then my baby (5 year old son) has been sharing the other half with me in my shower. ;)

I've got a pic. of it, let me try and post it.....

berriesnchamp2.jpg

berriesnchamp.jpg

It's soooo soft and silky, and lathers great!! Smells divine, and I had to PM her and ask her where she got that FO, and guess what? I turned around and ordered a pound of it, and it should be here TODAY-I'm sooooo excited to use it!!