Labels, Business Cards and Brochures

For business cards, postcards and return address labels I use Vistaprint. I make my own labels for my products:grin2:

Cool thanks - Love your website it looks great. Did you have someone design your business cards or did you do it yourself?

Cool thanks - Love your website it looks great. Did you have someone design your business cards or did you do it yourself?

I picked a design from them that i thought best represented me. I love it, especially when they run free specials:grin2:

We get our business cards from vistaprint, but all other materials: labels,brochures, etc. we do.

I currently am using Label Factory Deluxe for my labels, and Microsoft Publisher for other promotional/marketing materials. Very easy programs to use also.

Is the Label Factory Deluxe for all sorts of labels? I'm having trouble deciding on labels and really need to do this quickly. I got a sample pack of labels from Lightning Labels and really like some of them. However, I don't want to order printed ones so that I can change them as I need to for different products. Where do you purchase your blank labels?

I use vistaprint.com too. They have a free option where you can get 250 cards and pay only for the shipping (5.25). The catch is that on the back side there will be a small line at the bottom with their company name.

I get my cards from them also. BUT, if you can luck up and catch a sale on the upgraded business cards, they don't have the small line at the bottom. :D

I get my cards from them also. BUT, if you can luck up and catch a sale on the upgraded business cards, they don't have the small line at the bottom. :D

Yup, there's a sale going on now and ends July 31. You get 250 Premium Business Cards for free (just pay shipping). Other free stuff-- small magnets, note pads, brochures, etc.

(Nope, I don't work for them :D )

Yup, there's a sale going on now and ends July 31. You get 250 Premium Business Cards for free (just pay shipping). Other free stuff-- small magnets, note pads, brochures, etc.

(Nope, I don't work for them :D )

Wow I went there and signed up. They do have some good deals! Thanks for that info.

Label Factory Deluxe has the templates for Avery labels built in. It has a lot of templates in there, I think practically every size label you could imagine that Avery makes. I currently use it for custom label sizes and then use 8.5 x 11 inch label paper and cut them out individually. It is more time consuming, but I can design label sizes to the dimensions I need.

A few places to check for labels are: www.labelsbythesheet.com or www.planetlabel.com

I've been going myself to staples for now, but will be ordering from one of these when I decide what my final label version will be. I'm sure that some of the members here have used one of the two and can provide more info for you.