White beeswax???

Guest candelecandlecompany

Anyone know where I can buy white beeswax at wholesale prices? The place I used to buy from went out of business and wouldn't disclose their source. I can't make my candles without it! It makes my soy wax much better. My customers just love it!

Help...

Candele Candle Company

I Mike at Columbus Foods has it. I use it in my lip balms and in my testing for natural wax pillars and tapers... so far so good - and Mike is a great guy! :)

www.soaperschoice.com is the link I think... all my bookmarks are on my old computer still! lol

Life & Light!

Tish

Is this pure quality beeswax? If so I might try this and it is close to what I was paying. I just can't see paying more than 4.00/lb. Then I would have to increase my prices and I don't want to do that! I really love the C3 soy wax. It is the best so far without adding a bunch of crap to it. The beeswax just tops it off.

I currently sell my candles to 4 stores and I'm afraid if I don't use it they will stop buying. I will try this beeswax and see what happens. Thanks so much!

Candele Candle Company

I don't know what exactly you mean by "pure quality beeswax" but I haven't had any issues with it. It's beeswax in lil squished pellet form - I can't remember the actual *technical term* for it - I haven't had enough caffine yet this morning! lol Anyway, it's just 100% white beeswax and it works great for me! I know what you mean by spending too much on beeswax (or anything else for that matter!). I am researching how tomake hand dipped beeswax tapers and I can't imagine makeing them with $6/pound wax!!

Good luck!

Life & Light!

Tish