Question about a FO I bought

Deana_P

Hey yall !...I bought some FOs from someone on here and all but 1 dont have where they originate from. She didnt know either...

On one bottle of Hawaiian Awapui has a label that says " Average use is 1- 1 1/2 per pound. Speciall Blended by Alpha-Aromics" ................

I cant find an Alpha-Aromics.....does anyone know anything about this company ??

Thanks !!

Deana

I bought some Alpha-Aromics FO on eBay in 2002 when I first started making candles (and before I knew better). They were weak FOs. I believe the company is no longer in business. Here's a picture of one of the bottles. As you can see I used very little. Guess it's about time to trash it.

post-228-139458405754_thumb.jpg

That would be it................{{{{sigh}}}}!!!lesson learned..MAN..I just bought this stuff off here too...Maybe youll recognize this label and tell me where it comes from ?...well actually all the others....

Eh..tried to upload and it said that it exceeded...

Oh well !!...

Thanks tho !....

Deana

Thanks Mona!

I just checked ebay stores and there isnt one NARU...maybe they have a website ..Id like to see how old this is I have and see if the 1 oz bottles are theirs too...Not that itkk change anything , but nice to know !!

Deana

by the way...how did you know they changed to Naru ?