Goat Milk Just Ripe Banana (Post 7 - cut pics)

Brenda

Popped this one in the oven to gel this morning to see what happens to the FO in a fully gelled soap since I liked it so much in the whipped soap. It's relatively plain, but I did swirl with gold mica and blueberry fibers to simulate banana seeds. I'm anxious to see what happens to it in the oven today.

banana.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Okay, here are the bars (cut but not trimmed). The FO did not discolor the soap. At full gel the soap was chocolate brown! The darker parts are the gold mica and blueberry fibers portion and the light tan is the uncolored (but scented) goat milk part.

banana_goat_milk.jpg

The scent will take a little while to mature in this soap I think. It smells good, but not like the whipped soap did - like the FO straight out of the bottle.

Thanks for your comments. :) Now I'm wondering what the soap would look like made the same way, but without goat milk as an ingredient? Maybe tinted yellow with a white swirl?

Somebody stop me....:o

Would be interested in a couple of days Brenda to see a single bar, and see what it does. I bet it is gonna smell great, hope it didn't kill off too much of the FO. Can't wait until the company is gone and I can dig out my soaping supplies, I have the soap itch again.