reed diffuser oil enhancer

Ingrid

I just got some...it arrived on Tuesday. I almost hate to admit it, but whatever it is, it seems to work pretty well. I mixed it 50/50 with Sunkissed Currant from JS and left it on my kitchen table. My kitchen is sort of the central room in my house, open and pretty large. I could smell it as soon as I walked in the door 2-nite. My sister was with me and (dear that she is) she even commented that I must finally have gotten my candle "thing" figured out cuz it sure smelled good! I almost didn't want to admit that it wasn't a candle! So my 1st experment with it has me mostly impressed.

Here is another product for Reed Diffusers at the the Chemistry Store, who knows could be the same as the other. http://www.chemistrystore.com/diffuserbase.htm

ETA - I have not tried either yet. I don't know if I want to risk C&S because from the reviews on here of their shipping and customer service.

BTW - Fragrance Oil Enhancer from Candle & Supplies is $87.92 per Gallon

Chemistory Store reed diffuser base is $18.95 per Gallon WOW!!! $68.97 cheaper.

At that big of a price difference I wonder how the Chem. Stores is.

I have tried from JS and Lotion Crafter. Lotion Crafter right out tells you it is IMP. I only tried JS with one scent and didn't get much scent out of it. Lotion Crafter works pretty well but only in small places like a bedroom or bathroom. The reeds are a really big thing around here and I would love to fine one the works really well. It looks like candles and supplies is only $11.99 per pound am I seeing this wrong? Has anyone tried any others?

Suzanne H