Alligator Oil

Fairy_Light

Hey everyone... I was reading through some info this morning and the Alligator oil struck my interest. I did some searching and digging for suppliers of Alligator meat and finally found someone who owns an Alligator farm in Louisiana. I'm sending him my interests via e-mail after speaking with him earlier. He is going to send me a quote by the lb for Alligator oil. I was wondering if anyone would truly be interested in purchasing some. Has anyone ever used it? I'm researching the benefits of the oil now but it's not an easy oil to find information out about. lol I'm definitely interested in seeing what this stuff can do one person posted that it's supposed to be good for skin cells after radiation treatment I believe is what was said. By all means correct me if I'm wrong. So let me know if you would be interested and how much you would be interested in. I'll post pricing as soon as I find out.

HUGS

edited to add:

Alligator oil has a high mineral content and is a rich source of copper and zinc which are highly reactionary in fighting cell Damage.

Naturebath says:

Fully refined and odor-free, Alligator Oil contains 20.87% Omega 6 fatty acid which is 7% higher than any other oil known to man (including even the best quality emu oil). Omega 6 has also been proven in independent lab tests to benefit cells destroyed by cancer radiation treatment. Alligator oil has high mineral content and is a rich source of copper and zinc which are highly reactionary in fighting cell damage. Alligator oil is easily absorbed transdermally, aiding in delivery of the actives into and rejuvenation of underlying cells.

The manufacturer recommends keeping this oil refrigerated.

I made sure and asked him in the e-mail to let me know what the odor is like. Another person i talked to that has had Alligator oil before in a small amount said there was no odor at all. I guess it just depends. i will be sure and post an update as soon as I find out if there is one and if there is what it's like and if there isn't that there isn't :P Keep your eyes pealed as i get more info I'll update the thread. It's supposed to be better then emu oil though and the benefits for people who do radiation amazes me.

Yah, my first reaction was, "I wonder if it's stinky??" ;) Then again, my first thought of Emu oil is the same. LOL

That is very interesting though about helping damaged cells, if it really does work, that would be an asset to many many people.

Keep us posted as to what you find out!

The supplier is supposed to be e-mailing me back by Monday. He was out of town when i talked to him last. I'm not sure of the smell yet, he said he would send all the info i need monday with the prices. I suppose they get the oil the same way they get it from emu's.

HUGS

Andrea