ISO a True Vanilla & Cinnamon

Jane42

OK - I know this has been discussed before because I did a search...and found 11 PAGES!!!! LOL But I still need help from the experts. :D

I am on a tight budget, so I am hoping someone could tell me if the Vanilla Passion and the Cinnamon that Peak's carries are some of the best out there. I would like to have them ship is USPS to save money - but want a really true vanilla scent and strong cinnamon scent also.

If you can help me out, I would truly appreciate it!

Jane

I may be wrong, but I don't think the Vanilla Passion is a "true" plain vanilla. It has some other notes to it, but maybe that is what you want. I honestly haven't tried either FO, but I've bought "scent unsmelled" from Peak before and have always been satisfied. Personally, I love JS Ultimate Vanilla and GL Cinnamon, but that probably doesn't help you much, lol.

I may be wrong, but I don't think the Vanilla Passion is a "true" plain vanilla. It has some other notes to it, but maybe that is what you want. I honestly haven't tried either FO, but I've bought "scent unsmelled" from Peak before and have always been satisfied. Personally, I love JS Ultimate Vanilla and GL Cinnamon, but that probably doesn't help you much, lol.

Thanks, Angela....actually, that does help....I was looking at Just Scents and wondered how their vanilla's were. And you are right about Peak's vanilla....it does show that there are other "notes" in there...and that is not what we are looking for. I have been dying to order from Just Scents, so maybe that is the way to go. Unfortunately, this customer needs these by next weekend, so I may have to go to the classifieds and beg for a little bit for now. The $1.00 off an 8 oz bottle is enticing.....

Thanks.

Jane

I, too, had to do a mixer for this one... couldn't find exactly what I wanted. One great blender is the Vanilla at WSP. Pretty plain Vanilla (doesn't excite me by itself) but works great for a mixer.

Thanks, Angela....actually, that does help....I was looking at Just Scents and wondered how their vanilla's were. And you are right about Peak's vanilla....it does show that there are other "notes" in there...and that is not what we are looking for. I have been dying to order from Just Scents, so maybe that is the way to go. Unfortunately, this customer needs these by next weekend, so I may have to go to the classifieds and beg for a little bit for now. The $1.00 off an 8 oz bottle is enticing.....

Thanks.

Jane

JS Ultimate Vanilla is great. So is the Vanilla Bean - which may be more of what you want, since it's a plainer vanilla. She also has a Cinnamon Stick, but I haven't tried it. I would give her a call and talk to her about it. Tell her what you are looking for and she will explain what the FOs smell like and point you to what you need. I did this a couple of days ago. I told her I had an idea and needed a "sexy vanilla" whatever that means, lol. She pointed me to a few samples to try and I am very pleased. She's a great help and loads of fun to talk to.