anyone order from WillowWoods?

scentsme

need to order some other things from WW so has anyone smell the Lavender & Herbs? Do it smell like English Lavender from Yardley? Does any one have a scent Like Yardleys???

From 2 search engines:

English Lavender

info.gif rate.gif basket.gif favorites.gif wishlist.gif Aroma Haven (Rustic Escentuals) - CherMark English Lavender

info.gif rate.gif basket.gif favorites.gif wishlist.gif The Scent Works5star.gifEnglish Lavender

info.gif rate.gif basket.gif favorites.gif wishlist.gif Scent It English Lavender

info.gif rate.gif basket.gif favorites.gif wishlist.gif From Nature With Love English Lavender

info.gif rate.gif basket.gif favorites.gif wishlist.gif Candlechem

English Lavender:

Candlemakers Store, Theww.candlemakersstore.com

From Nature With Love www.from-nature-with-love.com

New Directions Aromaticswww.newdirectionsaromatics.com

Safe for soaps & bath/body products. Canadian supplier, also ships to US

Scent Itwww.scentit.com

"The scent of fresh cut lavender."

Scent Works, Thewww.scent-works.com

"Closer to the English Lavender used by Yardley in their very popular soap, this fragrance is sweet & delicate, without a hint of air freshener."

Safe for soaps & bath/body products.

Flashpoint: 155F

and Lavender and Herb is one of my biggest sellers, I have been carrying it in my line for about 4 years and cant do without it, when they closed down over the summer (illness) I thought I would have to get it duped but alas, they are open again! I love their FO's, a bit pricier than a couple other places I order from but worth it.

I have not smelled any other lavender from another supplier so I cant help you with that, this is one of the first ones I carried and it sells like crazy, not your bathroomy or old lady lavender this one is really nice.

and Lavender and Herb is one of my biggest sellers, I have been carrying it in my line for about 4 years and cant do without it, when they closed down over the summer (illness) I thought I would have to get it duped but alas, they are open again! I love their FO's, a bit pricier than a couple other places I order from but worth it.

I have not smelled any other lavender from another supplier so I cant help you with that, this is one of the first ones I carried and it sells like crazy, not your bathroomy or old lady lavender this one is really nice.

I am so glad you posted, thank you! I am definitely going to order the Lavender & Herb! I have been looking for it for a long time. I better get a big one, if you say they were closed for a while! Thanks again.

Willow Woods is one of my favorites. I moved from NJ to NM and don't blink an eye for extra shipping...the products are well worth it. They charge exact shipping so it really isn't bad at all.

The owner has Multiple Sclerosis and was not able to operate her business for quite a long time this year. She has regained strength enough to re-open a few months ago.

You won't be dissapointed with her oils. Top notch and her dupes are dead on.

OH NO: Lavender & Herb is listed as: OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!