Cyclomethicone on sale today

Katherine

For all the Cyclo fans, there is a one day sale today, for one day only, at BitterCreekNorth:

Good Morning! morning.gif

Today is the eighth of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Sale at BC North! The sale items for today Thursday July 20th are…

16oz BNL Fragrances – $3.00 off

7lb Cyclomethicone – Only $34.00 ($4.86lb)

Per our July BCN newsletter, this sale is good for one day only, starting now 6:00am until midnight central standard time! Sale is good on phone orders or internet orders. If ordering on our shopping cart, please type “12 Days of Christmas Sale” into the comments section.

Other items will be put on sale for 12 random weekdays this month, so keep checking back here every day to see if it’s a Christmas in July sale day!

OH PISS ME OFF...really? I missed the cylco? Here I thought it was the entire end of the month...
I was pissed, too, until I read the BCS newsletter & saw they have cyclo on sale July 30-Aug. 5. The BCS newsletter has all the sales listed in advance, unlike BCN where they post daily sales at 6:00 a.m. if they have any for that day. Kinda sucks if you happen to miss it on the day they have a really good sale. Here's the link for BCS sales for the next few weeks:

http://boards.bittercreek.com/tool/post/bittercreek/vpost?id=1234060

well, it does state it's from 6-midnight. there are 12 days during the month, watching for the sale days is part of the fun. their other sales are posted in advance and have a longer running time..