after shave lotion and shaving soap

Luci

I really need some bases for these pronto. I got a sample from Bayousome and really like it (after shave). However, it now only comes in 5 gallon quantity. I don't need that much. I have been looking and looking, and I would really like a supplier that has both these bases in not such a large quantity. Please help if you know of such a supplier with a good product! :confused:

Thanks, pamperme, for those tips. I went to essential wholesale's website, but gosh! Their prices are out of my league. Even if they offered free shipping I couldn't pay those prices. And I'm sure from OR to SC would be a pretty penny. I ordered several things that I'm picking up at the Chemistry Store tomorrow that they told me would work for shaving soap. I'm trying to figure something else out cause I just can't use 5 gals of the base from bayousome. Too bad cause it seems like it would do the trick.

I think you can get aftershave from essentail wholesale..not sure about the shave soap..WSP used to sell it and I loved it ..but they dont' carry it anymore.:(

Has anyone tried the after shave products in their men's line? It's VERY expensive, but I need something right away and might have to pay the price!