Apples and Oak

I just tested Autumn Apple from Candle Cocoon and it's a great apples & oak scent. Seems real true and sophisticated to the extent I can smell it -- unfortunately it's real light. :(

This has got me wanting a scent much like it except approximately a sh!tload stronger. Definitely the oaky note and not just apple. Any recommendations?

I heard good comments about BnL Apples & Oak but BC seems to have killed it off since they have their own.

I just ordered a sample of this from Twigs-n-Berries. I will let you know how strong it is when I pour it next week....in soy CB135. From the description I am thinking it is an Apple and Oak type scent...maybe better!

:yay:

Applewood Orchard

A deep & haunting combo of Macintosh apples & warm ginger with a woodsy background of oak, cedar & cinnamon bark.

• 5 weeks later...

Well the person who requested the applewood orchard dupe of the discontinued yankee scent said that the one I sent her was dead on! This is not at all like apples-n-oak! It is a very weird scent and super strong cold. She said she loved it and it was even stronger burning! OMG!:eek: I think I would gag if it were any stronger! But hey, she liked it so that is all that matters.

I, too, get my Apples & Oak from NG and love it- works great in soy.
Thanks for the info. May I ask what amount you're using in your wax? The difficulty is that I need it to work well for both pillars and containers, so I can't resort to high percentages. I tried the BCN version people suggested and the fragrance is fine but it wasn't really any stronger than the CC.

I have a friend that orders most of her FO's from Northstar and Just By Nature. They use the Apples-n-Oak from Northstar and it sells well and smells great! I do not hear alot about these suppliers on here but they have been sucessful with them in soy. Maybe worth a try...or not??????:undecided