mmmm... Grumpy Butter

Is this my beautiful GG butter???? MMMMM.....yummy!!!!

I thought I'd get in a master batch of Grumpy Butter before I finished packing everything. This one turned out rather well. It's destined to be Lime Tequilla, Pink Sugar and Lemon (Fresh Type) before the night is over.

grumpybutter.jpg

May I be so stupid as to ask what exactly you did to get such a luscious looking product? Is this part FBB + your extra secret ingredients?

I've got FBB sitting around that I've never even opened the packaging on and your pic makes me think I better get started!

Oh no my deary... there is no base of any type hiding in this bowl. Grumpy Butter is pure. 3-5 oils, 4 different butters, aloe vera gel/juice and the basic lotion making supplies plus some things that probably should never see the light of day. I stumbled upon it, and for once I had taken notes of the entire mess up, er... process. It's been a work in progress for awhile now, but I think I almost like it.

:tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: I'll be right over, because I don't think I can live without some of that AWESOME~ AMAZING~ TOTALLY FANTASTIC LOOKING GRUMPY BUTTER~ when will it be ready for sale??? I just got to have me some:yay: :bliss: :bliss:

Sue Ann