Just Celebrating

becaue I finally got a few scents of 16 oz apoth jars to work properly. I have been trying on and off for months, finally gave up on paraffin and switched to pure soy. The vanilla one that is burning behind me is gagging me out of the house with no cure time.

Melly,

Congratulations on your candles!:rockon: I started using 6006 a parasoy blend. I love it. Off the subject, I couldn't help but notice that you are pg w/ a girl!! Congratulations!:thumbsup: I have a little boy as well (18 months) and in about a year when I try again, I want a girl so bad! I think that is awesome you will have 1 of each. What are you naming her? Congrats again!:yay:

I am so jealous!! I finally got a decent burn but the scent throw is still nowhere. I have tried pure soy from Candle Source and cb135 from Candle Science. I got better burn results with LX16. I just got some 6006 and have pour 2 test candles but haven't burned them yet. Please share your solution!