"Streaking" Soy Candle (Directions added on post #16)

nayarx8

Hey...I haven't talked to you in forever!

Those are SO cool!

I still have that blackberry sage candle you sent me...I love it! I have it sitting on my desk and can smell it without even burning it!!:D

Where did you get that scent from again? I have tried 2 and NONE smell like this one.

Redjello,

I already shipped those last two i did; they were for a friend. But, I PROMISE ill post pics of the next ones. Probably sometime next week, im completely out of container wax until Tuesday.

JenT,

Hey! How are ya? Thanks for the compliment. That Blackberry Sage is from Peaks; order a sample pack from them. I promise you wont be disappointed! While you are at it, be sure to try their Pomegranante, Spiced Cranberry, and Pear Spice!

I do that as well on some of my scents.. the ones that seem to make one think of several colors. I love the look. Customers don't seem to notice much, too into the scent. But I do think it helps package the scent nicely. Too much time to do on all of them though, at least for me.