Has anyone ever ordered from candleco factory

liberty

Has anyone ever ordered from candleco factory? I recently purchased some gel from there,where the website says it will be shippied in individual containers and you will receive free instructions for projects etc.When I received my gel it was wrapped in a walmart bag stuck down in a cardboard box,the ink from the walmart sign on the bag was all over the gel as well as HAIR and pieces of cardboard from the box. I have sent them several e-mails and can't get a reply.Where is a good place to order gel to make pies? I'm NEW..

I've never heard of that company. Where did you find it? Ebay? Sounds like you got some really bad crap. I got lucky when I decided to try the pie thing. I ordered some things from Cricket at www.cricketscandlecompany.com and explained to her that I am a dumbass. She was so helpful! She will send you everything you need to learn how to make a pie. I have wanted to reorder from her but haven't been able to due to some health and other problems. If you email her and tell her what you want and your level of experience she will be very helpful.

I was just browsing and found the website at www.candlefactoryco.com

I live in Kentucky and believe me it's hard to find anything local,no one here had even seen a gel pie,they are totally amazed.I did contact cricket Thanks! I think if I can get some gel at a reasonable price and reasonable shipping I could do really well with these pies.There was one local company that was in a paper I picked up that has advertisements for a large area that advertised gel wax so I called them and ask if it was penereco,she said no I'm not sure what you mean, so I didnt even bother to proceed with that one which would have been about 2 hours from where I live.Thanks for your replies!

I was afraid that was the place you where talking about.

What you got from them is not Penreco gel wax. I would never buy or use their gel it is homemade. Not only that but they have some serious weird stuff going on with their facts on it according to them you can use more FO in low than med or high. Another thing they have a flash point of 360 list on their site for the gel when Penreco's gel has a FP of 430.

Actually because of their questionable gel practices I would never buy or use their FO either I don't feel I could trust them.

Okay now on to where you can get it as you ordered from Florida you could have got it just as cheaply in shipping from Bitter Creek North or Candlewic or any of the other mid west suppliers.

This place has it on sale right now http://creativeilluminations.com/category_3.php

I ordered some the other day and shipping to me in Colorado was reasonable. They also have wax embeds and kits for making pies

Thanks so much Vicky...You are very helpful..I guess I just got took because I'm new looking for cheap prices from now on I will check to see if it is penreco..creativeilluminations does have some good sale prices..THANKS SO MUCH!