ISO frosted square mason jars?

I bought a candle in one today and it looks so great. Maybe this company has them specially made. I'm trying to fing the manufacturer of the candle on the web but so far no luck. Anyone ever heard of Evergreen & Ivy in Fayetteville AR?

I don't know, and have never seen a frost square mason, but the smooth sided ones can be had at wick n wax in gladewater tx. I have a few cases of the smooth sided lying here if you are intersted in them. I decided to go with the regular square masons instead.

Got this info from another site, hope it helps

HANNA'S CANDLE COMPANY

Product Information

Hanna's™, Evergreen & Ivy™, AromatherapA ™ , At Home Collection™.

Contact Information

Kathy Jordan

2700 Armstrong

Fayetteville, AR 72701

USA

Toll Free Phone: (800) 327-9826

Phone: (501) 718-7700

Fax: (501) 443-5473

Email: sales@hannascandles.com

About the frosting...

You can use Armour Etch glass etching cream. It's not a frosting paint it will etch the glass. You can find it at Michales & Hobby Loby.

It is very easy to use and you can re-use it but it is kind of pricey. Here is one site with info about it http://www.delphiglass.com/index.cfm?page=itemView&itemSYSid=147410&source=froogle

Here is a google search for more sites http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=RNWE,RNWE:2005-45,RNWE:en&q=armour+etch+glass+etching+cream

Thanks to all for the frosting ideas...think I'm too lazy for all that. I'll just use the clear smooth sided 8oz for now.

Details until I can take a pic:

The top label says The Hills of Tuscany/Hillside; the scent is Pumpkin Nutmeg Spice. The color is a very deep orange/terracotta (their colors were gorgeous and included ivory, deep sage green, deep orchid etc. all fall colors) They got me with their colors, jar and lid! The warning label includes the Evergreen & Ivy info and I bought it at Joann's.

Thanks again everyone!