What is so great about bath teas?

TexasBrat

I scented the mix with different fo's and let them sit in a container for more than a week, smells yummy. I added one (in a tea bag) to a bath and it doesn't smell or anything. What is the point of these things? I think they are better off as sachets.

Thoughts? Pointers?

I have added mine to muslin bags and let the bag hang directly under the running water.

One of my coworkers orders it by the lb and puts it in organza bags. She says she can use them several times before they start discoloring from the herbs. I mix hers with various herbs, powered whole milk, goats milk and coconut milk along with some shea oil and lavender eo. She loves it and says she doesn't want to take a bath unless she has some of my bath tea mix.:grin2:

One of my coworkers orders it by the lb and puts it in organza bags. She says she can use them several times before they start discoloring from the herbs. I mix hers with various herbs, powered whole milk, goats milk and coconut milk along with some shea oil and lavender eo. She loves it and says she doesn't want to take a bath unless she has some of my bath tea mix.:grin2:

oh! your recipe sounds devine

I sell A LOT of bath teas!! Depending on the EO's I use, I always incorporate either coconut milk, goat's milk, honey powder or yogart powder with the herbs or oat meal and dead sea salts. My sinus/cold tea goes like hotcakes in the winter months which I use peppermint & eucalyptus Eo's with a few menthol crystals. :D

Ya know what else I add to some of mine ...... the bath melts that don't quite turn out the way I thought they would (expanded when the ca hit the too warm mixture :o) so I crumble the melts into small pieces and add it to the tea mixture.