Anyone bought from bayousome?

Luci

I ordered some jars, samples of shampoo, conditioner, men's shaving lotion, and body cream from them on Sunday night. Order arrived this a.m. Have any of you used their products? I am really impressed with their fast service and friendly customer contact.:D

I buy their unscented aftershave and love it. I don't sell much, but like to have something for the men and this is a good one.

I remember reading raves about somebody's lotion in a swap and they posted and said that it was a base from Bayousome.

HTH

I almost keeled over the first time I ordered from them - (B&B containers) - I caught a good sale and the shipping was so fast that it seemed like my order was at my door as soon as I hit the submit order button on my computer. I love love love them!

I am soooo glad to hear this as I am planning on getting their shampoo and conditioner.. how is the shipping? I am thinking a 5 gallon bucket is gonna cost a forturne to ship to WV:undecided

You can get a pretty close estimate on how much shipping will be by going to FedEx web site, and estimate ground shipping on a 50 pound package from 30045 to your zip. It may not be as much as you think.

Bill Griffith

http://www.BayouSome.com