What is your fo supplier of choice

lots_n_more

I have gotten a few from different places but recently got some not so great smelling ones. They where horrid. I just want to make sure this does not happen again. Just wanted to get an idea of what suppliers have great fo's so this doesnt happen again, and I waste money.

:undecided

I know peaks and js is great. I just wanted some more ideas so this doesnt happen again.

Yep - I have a Spiced Apple that smells like cherry cough syrup oob, but in wax it smells fantastic. Also one of my best sellers.

My fav supplier would have to be Just Scent. Candlescience, Peak and Millcreek are close behind. :D

One thing I've learned from fragrance oils and people in general is, What I may consider an awesome fragrance, the next person may hate. So with that being said, it's basically a mater of personal choice and customer comments on what they like. And after all if we are in business to make money (and who isn't) it's what our customers want that keeps us in business. So far as suppliers are concerned there again it's a matter of opinion but there are many excellent choices and if I HAD to choose I would say it's a toss up between BCN and NG for the multi choices they offer, but for a unique supplier I'd choose GL. I know I didn't really choose one....sorry. BUT I don't really have to...... in real life :D !

Beverly

Favorite supplier ... too many. I agree that what I like you may not and what works in my application may not in yours. All the companies have something that's great and some things that aren't.

It's a trial and error and if you find something you like, you don't have to keep checking out everyone else. If I find something I like I'll stick with it.