Campfire?

dee263

Another vote for Peaks...

yep smells like a real campfire..and it does stink..and very very STRONG..hubby like it..I am only testing it outside for the reason I don't want it in my house.. as long as it burns in the jar good..fine..could care less about the hot throw..the cold throw is bad enough. :tongue2:

Sorry Alan! :undecided

ewww...why would you want a soap to smell like campfire smoke???? I always take at least 2 showers and wash EVERYTHING after we come back from camping because the smell is nauseating!

No accounting for taste, LOL! At a family party on Sunday, one of my cousins mentioned that he loves the smell of campfires. We had already been discussing my soap so he asked if I could do one like that for him. I do like that campfire smell, but only fresh - not that awful stale smell that sticks to everything when you get home. That is bad!

Thanks for all the suggestions. I guess I'll try Peak's and I still may try SC.

ewww...why would you want a soap to smell like campfire smoke???? I always take at least 2 showers and wash EVERYTHING after we come back from camping because the smell is nauseating!

lol..yep what I was thinking..guess it would be better than my hubby smelled when he came back from fighting a house fire...now that is a smell I will never forget..burnt wood..melted plastic..and God knows what else..plus sweat..YUCK!

Guess campfire would smell better than that.:undecided

lol..yep what I was thinking..guess it would be better than my hubby smelled when he came back from fighting a house fire...now that is a smell I will never forget..burnt wood..melted plastic..and God knows what else..plus sweat..YUCK!

Guess campfire would smell better than that.:undecided

Ugghh...I know that smell too! Hubby is a VF and his boots and equipment stay in the garage in a large rubbermaid bin....that way he always knows where it is can throw it in the back of the Jeep or car without causing it to smell horribly as well! he brings it home sprays it down...lets air dry and then back into the tote til the next occasion. At least the jumpsuit thing that they wear to car accidents, etc is machine washable!!!

didn't mean to offend anyone...I guess it's a personal preference on smell....it's just one I can't stand :undecided