First Pillars

• 4 weeks later...

Grumpy, if you dont mind me asking, I did a search for the large palm crystal wax that you used in your pink candle. I came up with Greenleaf. Is that where you got your wax from? I love the look of that candle and really want to try some of that wax! I just did a check and for 10lbs of wax, costing 14.00, it will cost me almost 12.00 to have it shipped! Shhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkks!! Not the word I would have chosen! So, to save me some large shipping costs, do you mind sharing where you got your wax from?? Thanks girl!!

Lynn

Grumpy, if you dont mind me asking, I did a search for the large palm crystal wax that you used in your pink candle. I came up with Greenleaf. Is that where you got your wax from? I love the look of that candle and really want to try some of that wax! I just did a check and for 10lbs of wax, costing 14.00, it will cost me almost 12.00 to have it shipped! Shhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkks!! Not the word I would have chosen! So, to save me some large shipping costs, do you mind sharing where you got your wax from?? Thanks girl!!

Lynn

OFC- Greenleaf is where I get it too. IF you just want to try before you buy a huge lot of it, I have over 200 #'s of it. I could possible send you about 7-8 lbs in a flat rate box.. If you are interested, just pm me. I promise you though- If you do go through Greenleaf to get it, you wont be disappointed

Christina