Nathan's Nags Champa

Sherie

Ashley's boyfriend loves Nags Champa. He's put up with the little princea$$ for a year now so I made him his own batch of soap. I used black oxide, UM blue and UM violet. I wasn't expecting this to discolor but to my surprise the uncolored soap turned carmel brown. It actually works with the colors I used and he just can't wait to get his hands on it. It smells awesome. I'm not sure if that's a good thing now or not, lol!!!! My next challenge is a moisturizing lotion and toner for acne prone skin for him. I still need to do some clean up but here it is:

NagsChampa.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, you win!! That's the coolest looking dude soap I've ever seen. You totally win!

Yahoo!!!! What did I win? LOL I wanted something "dudish" and thought those colors would look great. When Nathan saw them, he asked me how I do that and could I make the swirls look like "flames". LMAO. So, that got my brain to churning for colors for AXE-Touch. I'll post those when their done. Thanks for all the nice comments. I'm really pleased with how the colors worked together.

Yahoo!!!! What did I win? LOL I wanted something "dudish" and thought those colors would look great. When Nathan saw them, he asked me how I do that and could I make the swirls look like "flames". LMAO. So, that got my brain to churning for colors for AXE-Touch. I'll post those when their done. Thanks for all the nice comments. I'm really pleased with how the colors worked together.

I don't know yet what you won.. but you WON! heheheh. I've looked about ten times now too.. I just love it!

Gosh, I'm so flattered by your comments. You all make such beautiful soaps as well. I'm very relieved to hear that someone else experienced discoloration. I wasn't sure if it was in relation to my recipe. I had never smelled or used Nags before Nathan mentioned it. Scented helped pick this one out and I have to say "it ain't to shabby"!!!!! I'm very pleased with my 2 batches this week. I hope the boys love their soaps! Thanks again for all the wonderful comments, I do appreciate it.

• 1 year later...