Baby shower center piece

Lin

Thanks again everyone, your all so kind and Sharyl your so sweet. pdevine I sell these starting at $79.99 but charge more depending on a persons wants. I have more fun doing my own designs rather than someone wanting things different. Most people want pink for a girl and the blue for a boy, but i like the different colors and they usually do to after seeing one like this. I make them up and put them in a store all wrapped up and i sell alot just like that. I include a sticker either saying its a boy or its a girl, and only have to print up a name if they know it. I did a beautiful wedding cake but it was picked up before i had a chance to take a picture of it. Ill be making one up for a display soon and ill get a picture of that one to show. Thanks again everyone and im so glad you all liked it. Lin

Thank you all for all the comments as i really appreciate them. I found a way to light up the baby blocks since i posted also. Maybe ill post it all lite up before i take it saturday, but have to get a couple more lights first. Lin