Looking for a Cranberry Spice

AngelaVA

I need a really good Cranberry Spice this year. I tried BCN, but I don't order anything else from them and it just doesn't really knock my socks off, so I'd prefer to look elsewhere. Does anyone have any reviews for the Cranberry Spice from Peak, Millcreek, Just Scent, NG? Any other suppliers than just have an awesome one for soy? Thanks :D

I've never bought from the Scent Shop before. Like I need another supplier to try, lol. :D Thanks for the suggestions. MC was on the top of my list, so I might just have to go ahead and order a sample pack. I was looking to try their Spiced Gingerbread and Bayberry too. :)

I've never bought from the Scent Shop before. Like I need another supplier to try, lol. :D Thanks for the suggestions. MC was on the top of my list, so I might just have to go ahead and order a sample pack. I was looking to try their Spiced Gingerbread and Bayberry too. :)
I have a Bayberry tester curing now, haven't burned it yet. Smells nice cold though. Seems I had a spiced plum or something sample from there that was really nice, but too similar to the spiced cran from SS that I was already using so I didn't use it. MC chestnuts brown sugar is nice too.

I personally don't care for Peaks Cranberry Spice.

I love JS cranberry spice. OOB all you really smell is cranberry but when you get it in the wax the spices come out, throws well and is wonderful at holiday time

I love JS cranberry spice. OOB all you really smell is cranberry but when you get it in the wax the spices come out, throws well and is wonderful at holiday time

I'm kinda irritated to be honest, lol. JS newsletters says that her Cranberry Spice was on sale for $9.95 this week, but it's not listed for sale on the site, so it must have been a type. I was just disappointed. :tongue2:

call her! Becky will straighten it out.

I barely skimmed the newletter this week. I didn't notice. I have almost 2 pounds from the last time it was on sale so it is not one I was looking for..ya know

I second the cranberry Spice from JS. Wow! This is really strong. Their cranberry sauce is really strong too. I have yet to get the sauce into wax yet.OOB they are close.

BTW my email states both cranberry sauce and spice are $9.95 this week.

Her site is only showing the sauce at $9.95. Call her.

For your MC list, Balsam & Spice is fabulous! It actually ended up being my second best seller last Christmas, which really surprised me. I just needed a neutral/masculine scent, but almost every person that bought it was a woman, and it was almost always an indulgence for themselves.

For your MC list, Balsam & Spice is fabulous! It actually ended up being my second best seller last Christmas, which really surprised me. I just needed a neutral/masculine scent, but almost every person that bought it was a woman, and it was almost always an indulgence for themselves.

I will definitely have to try that. I'm not a fan of anything woodsy-smelling, but my customers sure are. Peak's Spruce Tree was one of my best sellers last fall (:lipsrseal gag). So Balsam and Spice sounds like it would be a winner. Thanks! :D

mc's apple jack n peel is awesome i use their pure soy 415

also their pumpkin spice is awesome and i mix it with the apple jack n peel

1 part apple jack to 2 parts pumpkin spice. very good seller.

GAIN I LOVE IT, SUPER STRONG, DID I SAY I LOVE IT.

spicy gingerbread is awesome

you might want to consider their gourmet sugar cookies. i mix it 50/50 with the spicy gingerbread and call it gingerbread cookies and it is a best seller of mine.

balsam & spice awesome

you didn't ask but another mix of mine is just peachy & strawberry jam 50/50 both are from mc and this mix is awesome and it's been a huge seller for me.

Okay, I just placed an order with JS. Becky said that the Cranberry Spice is on sale for $9.95 lb. The web guy just accidentally left it out. I bought a pound of Cranberry Spice, Cranberry Sauce, Mulberry Spice and Peppermint Kisses, as well as a few samples. Can't wait till they get here :D

I second the cranberry Spice from JS. Wow! This is really strong. Their cranberry sauce is really strong too. I have yet to get the sauce into wax yet.OOB they are close.

BTW my email states both cranberry sauce and spice are $9.95 this week.

Her site is only showing the sauce at $9.95. Call her.

Just received an email from Becky. Both the cranberry sauce and cranberry spice are $9.95 this week. She has to get her web guy to change it.