Anyone try these JS FOs?

AngelaVA

I was browsing through JS sale Fos and was wondering if anyone had any reviews for these. Thanks!

Mulberry Spice

Cranberry Sauce

Cranberry Cobbler

Extra Spicy Spice Cookie

Holiday Wassail

Cinnamon Nutmeg Clove

Hearth and Home

Apple Jack & Peel

My Secret Recipe

Thanks! I love cranberry anything, so for $9, the Cranberry Sauce sounds like a good bet. I was thinking of getting the Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Clove and making my own Cranberry Spice. Not sure if that would smell good or bad though, lol.

I'm not a fan of real egg nog, but I'm intrigued by that eggnog FO. I should probably get a sample before buying a pound, lol.

The funny thing is that I actually like eggnog (you know with a little blackberry brandy!:D ) but I didn't like the FO. I guess it sort of smelled like eggnong. Like I saide though I never did put it in wax. OOB is not the best judge but I am notorious for sniffing and tossing in the back of the closet.

I use both the cranberry sauce and the cranberry spice because I am to lazy to mix anything. OOB the cranberry spice smells like the Sauce but the spices come out in the wax. I think the Sauce would make great mixer!

I use the cranberry sauce (renamed though) and it was my biggest seller during my fall fundraisers last year.

The eggnog didn't throw well for me (1945/4630, HTP wicks, 6%)

Cranberry cobbler threw pretty well but I didn't add it to my line, so not sure how it sells.

I haven't tested the others...have fun shopping!

Cranberry Cobbler is totally awesome and it throws great in both hot and cold (I use KY's Perfect Blend) I had it last Christmas and it sold like crazy! I even put it in lotion and body butter, the smell is amazing!!! I love the EXTRA extra spicy Spice cookie too. But you can't beat the CC Yum Yum!!:D

Sue Ann

So I basically just need to get a pound of everything, lol :laugh2: I think I'll try the Spice Cookie, Cranberry Sauce and Cranberry Spice. I'm also thinking about the Mulberry Spice, Peppermint Kiss and I'm definitely trying the Chocolate Cinna-Mousse. That sounds heavenly. :)

I was browsing through JS sale Fos and was wondering if anyone had any reviews for these. Thanks!

Mulberry Spice

Cranberry Sauce

Cranberry Cobbler

Extra Spicy Spice Cookie

Holiday Wassail

Cinnamon Nutmeg Clove

Hearth and Home

Apple Jack & Peel

My Secret Recipe

love cranberry sauce ad cobbler, cinnamon nutmeg clove, my secret recipe in ecosoya cb, if your hunting holiday scents nostalgia is great, smells just like a holiday dinner cooking, I swear you can smell the ham and sweet potato casserole

Hey--

Been away for a few weeks. I have used a few of these and we do very well with the eggnog--it is a great thrower in soy and a best seller. All the cranberry scents are great, and cinn nutmeg and clove is another winner.

I have a sample of Holiday Wassil but have yet to pour it, smells great oob. Extra Spicey Spice cookie is great--several of our customers say this is their favorite cookie scent.

I use straight soy (415) and could not get the Cinnamon Nutmeg and Clove to throw well. I actually just burned it again yesterday wondering if curing for eight months might have helped. :grin2: Nope. In my master bath, it is barely detected. My secret recipe, however, is very good! Have not tried any of the others.