daystar blackberry jam butter cookies

KFTS

OMG, this is yuuummmmmoooooo. :drool: I bought a bottle at the Texas candle conference. The last thing I actually needed was to add yet another supplier but did I pass up the Daystar Booth, noooooooo, of course not.:rolleyes2 Anyway, just poured this Friday and most scents take a week to cure in my soy blend but I burned this yesterday and it is throwing awesome! I also bought Mimosa Breeze and Shampure type but haven't burned yet, cold throw is good tho.

Has anyone used it in Bath and Body products?
I haven't, but talking with one of the gals at the Daystar booth she specifically said it was awesome in B&B. Frankly, I wouldn't have thought to use it in that but that's what she said!

I met Stacy there also and bought several Daystar FOs to try..most are really good OOB....they are "laying in wait".

I did manage pour the Shampure at 8% and, to be honest ,was disappointed with the cold throw.(in a parasoy blend)Hopefully the hot throw will be better than the cold throw when I get a chance to burn it.

In all fairness....I poured several samples I received from IFT that day as well.....could be that because they were throwing so well, in comparison the Shampure SEEMED weak. I REALLY want this one to work!