Body Scrub Containers /Apothecary Jars

mbrown

I am in search of jars that look like the ones on this site. http://www.inoacusa.com/apothecary.htm.

Does anyone know where I can purchase these. This company has them but the min. order is 1440 pieces @ 2.25 each. :undecided Or maybe something that looks close to this. These jars are leak and shatterproof and that is what is need. I would like to use them for my body scrubs. I love the look.

Maybe I will do a co op but I just don't know if I will get enough orders for the min of 1140. :undecided

They are very expensive.

This is the problem. It's not that I can't find them online. When I do locate someone that sales them they are so expensive. The best I have been able to find is $4.60 each or 100 for $3.80 each. I think that is to much just for a container. That would be $380 for 100 containers.

I have been able to find the glass but I really didn't want to use glass. I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to be able to use this style of container. I will have to go with something else for my body scrubs. Not sure what though. I will keep looking.