will outside heat make a difference how soap makes

lbtddr

i made 4 batches of soap yesterday two of them was one i have made before with to problem.for what ever reason it came to trace fast i had to cram it int he mold has air pockets in it.same kind next batch it did not trace any faster that it always.i poured at a thiner trace has still had a few air bubbles but will be OK.3ed batch stinks offal it was a new recipe i will never use unrefined Shea with unrefined hemp seed oil again but still the texture is sticky and a few air holes.4th one looks OK made later last night.it was like 96 hear but i have air.will the heat make a difference how the soap turns out i have never had such a bad soaping day.even tho i had the air on. i have only had one other batch ever have air bubbles before yesterday.

guess it was just not my day then.i am taking Tuesday off maybe next time it will work better.i went to deliver a order today and decided to stop by a couple other places to see about orders. i ran out of gas in 90 something heat always check gas before selling can not belive i done that. i will take this as a sign to stay home.

Wish I could blame my similar problem on the heat--It's been over 100 for a week or so.

However, I think I know what I did to cause zero to vaseline acceleration.....

I accidentally put my oxide-in-glycerin colorant into the oils instead of into the lye water like I usually do. Don't really understand why this would make it happen, but it's the only thing I did different. Once again wishing I'd paid better attention in Chemistry!

Then I think I blended too long to try to make sure it dispersed evenly and next thing I knew...vaseline consistency. :embarasse @##@!?!?

Haven't cut it yet, but afraid I'm gonna have bubbles too.