If you test Cool Water type from JS please let me know

Brooke

Im interested also. We were buying from Lori when she sold her scent list to BC, but they dont carry it yet... not checked for a while so I "think" they dont carry it. Its a great one if you know anyone at BC maybe we can get them to stock it. Bruce

Brooke, I have a lb bottle that I will give to you. The only thing is it has some stuff floating in it, but it is supposed to be that way... something to do with the raw materials of the EO??? Anyway, I got it in a swap and don't want it. PM me if you are interested and I can send you a pic of it so you can see what I mean.

Edited to add....whoops. lol... The bottle I have is CALMING Waters...not Cool Waters. But hey, I had first letter of the first word and the las word right!

*off to get more coffee*

I seem to have gotten stuck with EVERYTHING!!!! SOMEONE (ahem) found my almost empty tote and started filling it up. I posted pictures for proof of the "reverse theft" on the Conference thread in the business section. http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27603&page=7 I am sure you saw it, little miss innocent. :D I am still going to sell it on ebay and buy everyone's first drink at our next gathering. :P Either that or I can pay for the hernia repair. Bending over to pick up what I thought was a light and nearly empty tote was quite a surprise. Of course I am sure you know nothing about it, do you missy? :grin2: