menthol crystals in a balm? (lotion stick?)

Sarah

alright, forgive me, but this is out of my area of knowledge, so it could very well be a stupid question, but hopefully someone can help me out.:)

i want to make a balm for sore muscles. i am one big sore muscle after work, and am mostly looking to make it for myself, and possibly some coworkers. for convenience, i'd like to make something that can be used in a push up lotion stick container. i believe menthol crystals might work? but i'm not sure how they would work in a lotion stick type thing. i'm also wondering what other ingredients i should be looking into?

any suggestions would be great. thanks :grin2:

aw come on guys, someone has to have some ideas :) even just stuff that you've heard is good for this stuff... any eo's or that type of thing?? my real question is about the menthol and would it work in a lotion stick?

do you mean lotion bars in tubes? Why couldn't you use eucalyptus and peppermint EO, they are great for tired achy muscles, I make that blend in lotion bars and bath salts and they are my best-sellers at shows. They smell great.

Michelle