a couple of my favs...

swtjo2000

I may have posted these on the old board a while back when I first made them but I cant remember for sure.

these are a couple of my favorites that I have made. I am trying to get back in the swing of things.... I havent made a pillar in so long I hope I can remember how. I pretty much took this whole summer off and before that it seemed every time I fired up the melter it was to do "stupid dipped bears"!

I say "stupid" because I get so tired of doing them, They are a good addition to my business as far as money goes but they take up all my time and I dont get to play much any more. So sometimes I get frustrated with making them.:angry2:

anyway, I wanted to post some of my pillars hoping that maybe I will get inspired to get back to work on what I truly love.

post-516-139458378168_thumb.jpg

post-516-139458378169_thumb.jpg

I have to chime in here about the bear thing..... Maybe I missed the point somewhere along the line, but I can only ask why??? Why dip a bear in wax so that it will smell nice?!?!?!? Candles, incense and air freshener are for fragrances, bears are for loving......:grin2:

Just my .02c worth!