Monkey Farts?

Atticmonkey

Hi everyone,

Has anybody tried monkey farts scent and if so what did you think of it? Also when you lable your candles to sell or give away did you keep the monkey farts name or change it a little bit? I just didnt know if people might get offended by the name, you wouldnt think anybody would think it was that bad but there are those people who just like to complain. Im sure everyone knows what I mean on that one. ;) So if anybody can give me some insight on the scent please do. Id also like to hear about peoples first reaction to the candle when they read the scent. :) Thanks all.

Love this one too!! Did not change the name and it is one of my biggest sellers. The older crowd is a riot to watch at craft shows. They are not sure if the should open it up and smell it. I edge them on and they laugh, open it up ,and most of the time buy it for a grandkid!!:cheesy2:

Some people may get upset with the name, but for the most part, it is quite the gag gift.:wink2:

Guess I'm the oddball here. I couldn't sell that scent for the life of me. I don't know if it was the name or the scent itself or what it was but I tried keeping the name, changing the name and never sold one. Pretty funny that I can sell Butt Naked no problem but Monkey Farts never sold. Oh well.

Guest ShellyRobyn

I love the name! I don't sell it but I've got the FO and have made it for family and friends. To me, iIt's just kind of a "novelty" fragrance.;)

I sell alot of it and did not change the name. I have some customers that really like the scent but I think most buy it just for the name as a GAG gift. I use a cute monkey graphic on my labels. I also have a sign with the same monkey on it with a thought bubble that says "Phew, What's that smell?"

The first, and most heavy, note I smell is Bananna then other fruits.

I smell mainly grapefruit - and since I don't like grapefruits, I don't pour this FO for myself but friends really like it so I make it just on special request.

I originally bought it because of the name. Thought it would be an 'eye-catcher' which it is. One older lady requested one as a joke for her brother then order two more for herself...so ya just never know.

• 2 weeks later...