Like a kid at Christmas...

Sherl

Finally did my first CP soap. It was fun.. but the wait to see it is like the night beffore Christmas when you are a kid! I peeked and peeked.. finally today I pulled it out of the mold and cut it. Bummer now to wait 4-6 weeks to use. And I thought waiting for pillars to set up was no fun! Oh well, on to another recipie to try and supplies to order. I'm hooked!:P

it is a sickeness isnt't it...:P If I didnt turn a profit now and again , my husband would have comitted me...

oh what can I try to make next..... oohhhhhhh bath melties.. I havent done that one yet....:laugh2:

Finally did my first CP soap. It was fun.. but the wait to see it is like the night beffore Christmas when you are a kid! I peeked and peeked.. finally today I pulled it out of the mold and cut it. Bummer now to wait 4-6 weeks to use. And I thought waiting for pillars to set up was no fun! Oh well, on to another recipie to try and supplies to order. I'm hooked!
:P

Heck with the wait - it will be usable in 3-4 days for yourself. It gets harder and lasts longer and lathers better after the cure, but the saponification is mostly done in 3 days, so it should be perfectly safe for personal use. Just not quite as nice.

Congrats on your first batch!