Leftover scents....need mixing ideas

I have some scents that I got within the past 6 months that either someone asked for or I tried and it did not sell very well and now I have the oils sitting here and I would like to see them gone.

If any of you can come up with some mixing ideas I would greatly appreciate it. I printed out the scent mixing idea sheet from this site also.

Here is what I have:

Spring Rain

Juniper Breeze

Tropical Cooler

Banana

Lily of the Valley

Bay Breeze

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Margaritaville

Peony

Jasmine

Thanks for any help...Amy

ohh i love mixing stuff

even stuff that doesnt sound good sometimes is

I bet the spring rain and jasmine would make a nice scent..that you could give a hokey name like nature walk or something:p

banana margarita?

maybe peony and lily(& jasmine?) and call it grandmas garden or soemthing

the tropical one with banana would prob work as well..

Instead of mixing, couldn't you just do layered scents? I see many combinations right off the bat, but Choc. Chip Cookie dough may just have to be by itself. You could do a chunky pillar with the cookie dough, that would be cool. Brown chunkies with a very pale beige/dark ivory overpour.

Layer the "drink" FOs and call it Happy Hour,Girls' Night Out. :shocked2:

And the florals could be layered and called wedding bouquet.

spring rain + juniper

You could probably combine the flowers for some kind of garden.

Here's something you can do to test combos for yourself .... dip a q-tip, or something similar, into the FO. Place it & others in an airtight container so that the FOs can mingle. Then, remove the lid & take a whiff to see if you like it or not.

I don't know who to credit w/ this idea, I got it from the old board & have been using it ever since.

Oh put that peony, jasmine and lily of the valley together lol! That ought to give off a nice floral bouquet.

Agree with Sherie's suggestion. Tropical cooler and margaritaville ought to make a nice mixed drink for you to name or a nice summery beachy feel.

chocolate chip cookie dough and the banana might just work together for a chunky monkey maybe.

Bay breeze, spring rain and juniper breeze might be an interesting combo as well.

Have fun playing around with all this ;)

Heck you could get a pretty good smell with the spring rain and the florals as well. I'd start with the rain and add touches of the florals to it.

Anything to get rid of these oils. I have a show this weekend and next, so I may mix them and try to sell them at next weeks. Not sure I can get them made in time for Saturday.

I did a layered candle with the banana. It took awhile to sell. People only bought it because it was pretty, so they said :laugh2:. It was in a 16oz mason jar nothing fancy. As far as pillars, I have never done those yet. I am only familiar with containers. I am not sure if pillars are popular in this area. I will try and post a pic of the banana one. It is Cherry, Banana & Strawberry. I called it Banana Split :wink2:. I had a lady that placed an order and she wanted Lilac, Jasmine & Lily of the Valley. It was pretty, looked like an easter candle because of the colors.