10 oz bulb jars

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest candelecandlecompany

I use the 9 oz. bulb jars and the height is 3" without the lid and the diameter is 3 7/8". So I bet the 10 is closer...lol. Hope this helps. :)

I also use the eco 12 for this jar. Hope this helps too! :)

I use the 9 oz. bulb jars and the height is 3" without the lid and the diameter is 3 7/8". So I bet the 10 is closer...lol. Hope this helps. :)

I also use the eco 12 for this jar. Hope this helps too! :)

Okay, so you single wick? May i ask, what wax you use?

Guest candelecandlecompany

Yep I just single wick the 10 oz. jar and I use a beeswax/C# ratio. I tried to wick down and double wick it but the smaller wicks seem to drown out.

• 2 months later...

I have been trying to wick a 10oz bulb jar with soy for several months now with no luck...I have tried Eco's, LX's, RRD's CD's and Premier but when I double wick it gets too hot...when I single wick it doesn't burn or dies out in the middle so if anyone has had any luck with this jar congradulations:yay: . Also if anyone wants any of these jars you can have them for .60 per jar...lol

gosh....I'm jealouse...I have tried every combo I can think of to get my bulb jars to burn clean with no hang-up or super hot. Single wicks tended to soot and leave hang-up, double tended to get way too hot. I'm really glad you were able to wick your bulb jars...I have decided to keep mine as wickless...lol:wink2: