For those who looked at my Aquarium Soap in the gallery...

Alajane

...any ideas on labeling it?? I had planned to use the same kind of labels I use for my clamshell melts but I can't decide which is the "right" side of this soap. Some of them look better on one side and some on the other so I really hate to put a label over either side.

Do you think a hang tag would look goofy tied through the hole in the clamshell?

Another question about the label--what age children do you think would be OK with these? They have small fish and plastic "grass" so I was thinking putting "not recommended for children under age 3," but is 3 old enough?

TIA,

Jane

I think ages 3 and up...

I would think either side would be fine to label.. you have a 3 D soap, so they will still have one side with an unobstructed view...just MHO

...any ideas on labeling it?? I had planned to use the same kind of labels I use for my clamshell melts but I can't decide which is the "right" side of this soap. Some of them look better on one side and some on the other so I really hate to put a label over either side.

Do you think a hang tag would look goofy tied through the hole in the clamshell?

Another question about the label--what age children do you think would be OK with these? They have small fish and plastic "grass" so I was thinking putting "not recommended for children under age 3," but is 3 old enough?

TIA,

Jane