Crystal Soy Wax

There is one called Astorlite Q that has a crystal effect, it is the container palm wax. Candlewic also has one, and I forget if it is Palm 1, 2 or 3. There is also one out there that I am playing with on and off as I have time, that is put out by Strahl & Pitsch. It is a crystallizing container blended wax. The link below will take you to their site where you can read more about it. It is a very pretty wax. I have found that it is not a great thrower right away, but does better after curing for a bit. Not sure this is what you are looking for.

http://www.spwax.com/datasht.htm

Thanks for the replies. I am very familiar with the palm wax brands that you mention. In fact I only use the Strahl and Pitsch palm because I find it to be the best/most consistent on the market.

My OP was referring to something called crystal soy wax. I have never seen it but have recently heard about it. I would like to know if anyone has experience with this wax. Is it available from a supplier or is it a home-blend.

Some people have no scruples. This has been covered very much check archive. If it crystalizes it is not pure soy. PERIOD.

Some use Palm add a small % of Soy and call it crystal soy which is a LIE ( those with no conscience call it marketing).

I really am sick of those who lie and deceive for the sake of a $.