Testing the same scent from different suppliers-question

Have you ever done this at the same time? Tested two of the same scents from different suppliers?I'm gonna do that right now (just poured the first FO).I don't know really what my question is, other than is there a way you go about doing it? I mean, I guess I'm just looking for the one that throws and burns the best, and smells the best just like if I was doing one scent-DUHHH LOLI guess I'll just wait and see which one does better, since they both smell really really good, although a tiny bit different. ;)

I usually do this and try and burn both at the same time in two different closed up rooms. Then you can walk from room and room and smell to your heart's content! Keep a couple coffee beans around to sniff to clear the smell from your nose each time.

yes.. I love doing this..I have enough OCD to make me want the BEST of whatever I can get..

lol. My daughter & best friend swear I'm OCD, but I know I'm not since washing my hands repetitively is not a condition of saving the world. ;) Honestly, I don't know that it's a matter of OCD as it is there's only one way to find out if you're getting the best product available, & it's the way you're doing it! :laugh2:

I do what Molly does normally. I make testers of the scents and then burn them in separate rooms. That way I can walk in, sniff, walk out, go to the other room, sniff and then see what I like better.

I think most of us here have had to try numerous suppliers to get that perfect scent we wanted. I went through quite a few Mango Papayas, coconut cream pies, banana scents, (for a banana cream pie), creme brulee, vanillas, etc. It's always great to find that perfect scent isn't it?

DanaE

sadly in my case it is OCD.. I am not as bad as, say like, MONK, thankfully:laugh2:

lol. My daughter & best friend swear I'm OCD, but I know I'm not since washing my hands repetitively is not a condition of saving the world.
;)
Honestly, I don't know that it's a matter of OCD as it is there's only one way to find out if you're getting the best product available, & it's the way you're doing it!
:laugh2: