Interested in making B & B products....

I am interested in learning how to make B & B products someday and would like to read up on it. I did a search for how to make shower gel on here and that did not work. I have no idea where to start. I currently am a candle maker, but would like to add B & B in the future, but at this time am curious as to what to use to make the stuff, lol. If there is a site that has info please post.

Thanks for any help.

If you are looking into making soaps, The Miller Soap www.millersoap.com site is a great place to start. Also Robin has a wonderful tutorial posted in the top of the B&B section in the archives, Im sure the link has probably been moved to the FAQ in the new area aswell. For other B&B products, try looking through the recipie section, alot use standard stuff and have clear directions. As for shower gel, I believe alot of people who make that use a base and add FO and colour to it, I have never seen anyone make it from scratch. Good luck , B&B is just as addictive as candles.

I started out easy... with pre made bases.. and added my own special touches... then moved on to making the bases myself..kits are also a good way to try something out and see if its worth your time ..

I get a lot of stuff at WSP and Brambleberry

I got started in the B&B about a year ago when I decided to try a salt scrub from a local gift shop type of store. The jar was a 16 oz jar and the price was $48 I just about dropped my teeth! So, I got on the good ol' internet and started searching mostly using google. I found tons of recipies and websites etc. That's how I came across this website. There are tons of sites out there that have lots of great ideas. Good Luck, be careful this stuff gets pretty addictive :D